Welcome! Καλώς όρισες! Bienvenu! Hoş Geldiniz! Welkom! 形容词 Välkommen! ברוך הבא Tervetuloa! Добро пожаловать

My blog is going to be about the holidays I go on and fun times I have with my family. I would like to be able to look back on the special times I've had and have a way to remember those moments. I am also starting this blog so that my friends and extended family will be able to see what I am up to :)

Saturday, 24 March 2012

News Cafe

We are sitting in the airport, at News Cafe. We got through check-in, customs etc very quickly and now we are having a light dinner (we will get another dinner in the plane) Ash and I ordered a budget burger and mom and dad are sharing a houlumi and avo wrap. We are all rather peckish :)


4 comments:

  1. O yummy - I see the culinary delights have started early. Have a WONDERFUL trip Nics, and please keep us up to date

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, Mom told me over the phone that you were busy with your blog, otherwise I would probably have missed it this evening. I can imagine you sitting in the plane at this moment, waiting to take off at 10.20 (It's 10 o'clock at the time I write this).
    Very nice photo of you all (except you of course), the burgers look delicious.
    Oma (and Opa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip (and of course the yummy food) to the full. Guess the weather in Greece will be good as most of Europe is under influence of a HIGH pressure system. Even Holland has sunny days and the flowers are in full bloom.
    Enjoy! Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys, I'm so glad we can share this awesome experience with you! The weather here is very good, spring weather. Anyway- going to write today's blog (about yesterday) so you can read it :)

    ReplyDelete