I can't belive we are going to Greece in 3 weeks! Mom, Ashlyn and me have all just been to the hairdresser (so we look fabulous!) I am really excited to be writing my blog again and sharing this experience with you all :) I think that mom is also going to occasionally write (as a guest blogger).
This is also a test run, to check that you all can see my blog before we leave (cuz once we get there it will be very difficult to fix any problems.) I am going to be writing on dad's iPad again.
If you are able to access my blog (and read this post) will you comment below:
I'm also testing if I can comment :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good. Looking forward to hearing about the trip.
ReplyDeleteo wow Nicks - can't wait to read your blog
ReplyDeleteHi Everyone (I am sure you'll share with your family)
ReplyDeleteThis is a test to see that you can receive messages etc. from us. Please send an Itinerary so that we know where you'll be, when, before you go.
Trying out oma's comments
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys- I love getting comments! I am sure we are going to have a fantastic time
ReplyDelete