Welcome! Καλώς όρισες! Bienvenu! Hoş Geldiniz! Welkom! 形容词 Välkommen! ברוך הבא Tervetuloa! Добро пожаловать

My blog is going to be about the holidays I go on and fun times I have with my family. I would like to be able to look back on the special times I've had and have a way to remember those moments. I am also starting this blog so that my friends and extended family will be able to see what I am up to :)

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Some pictures for my last post:

Tuesday morning: Seeing Table Mountain without its 'table-cloth'

Monday evening: At the Waterfront (The Greek Fisherman)

Eating our sole

Ashlyn completely polished her sole off!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Now I am hungry. I love sole. Wow Nicole -
    I am impressed with your blog, ipad skills, and fotos! Thanks for keeping us so beautifully up to date! By the way - when do you get back? There is a prize giving at tennis on Saturday morning. But maybe that is boring after a fun holiday in CT!

    ReplyDelete