Welcome! Καλώς όρισες! Bienvenu! Hoş Geldiniz! Welkom! 形容词 Välkommen! ברוך הבא Tervetuloa! Добро пожаловать
My blog is going to be about the holidays I go on and fun times I have with my family. I would like to be able to look back on the special times I've had and have a way to remember those moments. I am also starting this blog so that my friends and extended family will be able to see what I am up to :)
My blog is going to be about the holidays I go on and fun times I have with my family. I would like to be able to look back on the special times I've had and have a way to remember those moments. I am also starting this blog so that my friends and extended family will be able to see what I am up to :)
Sunday, 1 January 2012
Packing bags :)
I am writing this from dad's iPad to check that it works. I have finished laying out all the things I need to pack, so I thought I deserved a break :)
Last night was new years eve so I only got to bed at 1 o' clock- it was so fun. We watched movies, played 30 seconds and ate LOTS of oliebollen! I have been taking power-naps to get through the day.
Ashlyn is a lot further with packing than me- her stuff is already in the bag. I better go finish.
I just have to say- I can't wait for tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh yes, the Ipad is working fine. Nice photo's. Looking forward to your DAILY news!
ReplyDeleteYes, yesterday was nice. There are 2 oliebollen left!! Enjoy your trip, lots of love from Opa and Oma